Rain Sensor – With Bracket
- Automatic rain shutoff prevents overwatering due to natural rainfall
- Flexible, multiple rainfall settings from 1/8″ to 3/4″ which are quick and easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an aluminum bracket easily resists the elements, ensuring hassle-free performance.
- An adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water.
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
- Latching hinge maintains alignment
Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor Combo with 48 Hour Rain Delay
- Wireless rain sensor automatically prevents irrigation for 48 hours after rainfall.
- Helps meet local city and government mandates to avoid fines
- Freeze sensor shuts off irrigation when temperature drops below set point
- Saves up to 35% on water usage
- Intuitive, icon-driven interface for easy programming
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Simple battery replacement requiring no tools and no need to disassemble sensor
- Easy to install self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitor 24VAC irrigation controllers
- Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8 in to 1/2 in
- Adjustable low temperature settings from 33°F to 41°F
- NOTE: Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMT, ESP-SMTe, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers
Soil Moisture Sensor Kit
- Easy-to-install add on to any standard irrigation system that provides over 40% water savings by optimizing water at the root zone
- Turns any controller into a smart controller
- Displays soil moisture level, temperature, EC and watering history
- Self-calibrating to all soil types and conditions
- High grade 304 stainless steel sensor for extreme durability and corrosion resistance
- Rugged case designed for years of trouble-free service
- Sensor bypass permits normal irrigation cycles
- No maintenance sensor never needs calibration; just bury and forget
- Digital TDT Sensor enables highly accurate soil moisture readings that are independent of soil temperature and electrical conductivity
Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor
- Accurate wind speed measurement for high-wind shutdown or interrupt of irrigation programs
- Precision three-cup anemometer for measuring wind velocity.
- Balanced rotor and low friction bearings detect wind speeds from 4 MPH to 80 MPH (6,5 to 128 km/h).
- Electronics supplied with a weather tight enclosure exceeding NEMA 4 and 6 specifications.
- Heavy-duty metal mounting bracket and 20 feet of cable
- Can be used with Rain Bird Maxicom Central Control Systems (requires PT322 or PT3002 Pulse Transmitter, sold separately)
- Can be used with Rain Bird ESP-LXME, ESP-LXD, SiteControl or IQ Systems (requires PT3002 Pulse Transmitter, sold separately)